Note: This product is not BACNET native and requires an accessory to be BACNET Capable. Purchase the H8186-CB to enable this feature. Learn more here.
The H81xx Series Energy Meters are easy to install and provide exceptional system
accuracy, making them ideal for all submetering applications.
Each meter is factory-matched with one to three split-core CTs. The meter/CT pairs
are system-calibrated to provide excellent total system accuracies of 1% from 2%
to 100% of the amperage rating of the CTs (e.g., 2-100 amps with 100 amp CTs).
Matching serial numbers assure that the meter and CT were calibrated together
(matching does not apply if using 100A CTs).
The H81xx is easy to install. The split-core CTs eliminate the need to remove
electrical conductors, reducing installation time. The meter is also capable of
detecting and correcting phase reversal, eliminating the need for concern about
CT load orientation. The convenient color coding of the CTs and voltage leads make
correct connection simple.
- Commercial tenant submetering
- Performance contracting
- Allocating costs
- Real-time power monitoring via local display or through control/data
The ultimate stand-alone energy metering system
- High resolution backlit LCD display provides clear readings at a distance...reduces the risk of misinterpretation of the data. Back-lighting can be disabled if desired
Simple, fast installation
- Split-core CTs eliminate the need to remove electrical conductors...reduces installation time
- Energy meters automatically detect and correct phase reversal, eliminating the need to be concerned with CT load orientation
- CTs and voltage leads are color coded making it easy to determine correct connection
- Revenue Grade measurements
- High resolution backlit LCD display provides clear readings at a distance...
reduces the risk of misinterpretation of the data. Back-lighting can be disabled
- H8163 provides a pulse output from 1/10 to 1 pulse per kWh for easy connection
to existing control or data acquisition systems
- Provides a phase-loss alarm...protects equipment (H8163)
- With the optional communications board (H81xx-CB), the H81xx can easily be
added to a Modbus, BACnet or N2 control system network to report multiple
variables including kW, kWh, kVAR, PF, Amps and Volts, providing crucial power
information at a reduced installation cost
- Voltage Tolerance 90 - 132VAC line-to-neutral
- Electrical Services 120/240 VAC with neutral, 208Y/120 VAC line to neutral
- Power Consumption 50VA
- Insulation Class 600VAC†
- Internal Isolation 2500VAC
- LCD Display 1.2" (31mm) x 3.8" (97mm) viewing area, 160 segments, back-lit with green LEDs
- Sample Rate 1280Hz
- Operating Temp. Range 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F) (<95%RH, non-condensing)
- Storage Temp. Range -40° to 70°C (-40° to 158°F)
- Systems Accuracy ±1% of reading from 2% to 100% of the rated current of the CTs, accomplished by matching the CTs with a meter and calibrating them as a system
- Frequency 50/60Hz
- Protection Class NEMA 1
*not supported at >1600A
Click here for complete specifications on the Veris H8163-0200-1-1
**not supported at >2400A†Do not apply 600V Class current transformers to circuits having a phase-to-phase voltage greater than 600V, unless adequate additional insulation is applied between the primary conductor and the current transformers. Veris assumes no responsibility for damage of equipment or personal injury caused by products operated on circuits above their published ratings.Note: Meter and CT serial numbers must match