The Enercept H8035 and H8036 Series are innovative three-phase networked
(Modbus RTU) power transducers that combine measurement electronics and high
accuracy industrial grade CTs in a single package. The need for external electrical
enclosures is eliminated, greatly reducing installation time and cost.
There are two application-specific platforms to choose from. The Basic Enercept
energy transducers (H8035) are ideal for applications where only kW and kWh
are required. The Enercept Enhanced power transducers (H8036) output 26
variables including kW, kWh, volts, amps, and power factor, making them ideal for
monitoring and diagnostics.
Color-coordination between voltage leads and CTs makes phase matching easy.
Additionally, the Enercept automatically detects and compensates for phase
reversal, eliminating the concern of CT load orientation. Up to 63 Enercepts can be
daisy-chained on a single RS-485 network..
- Energy managment and performance contracting
- Monitoring for commercial tenants
- Activity-based costing in commercial and industrial facilities
- Real-time power monitoring
- Load shedding
Cost Effective Meter:
- Monitor energy parameters (kW, kWh, kVAR, PF, Amps, Volts) at up to 63 locations on a single RS-485 network...greatly reduces wiring time and cost
- Fast split-core installation eliminates the need to remove conductors...saves time and labor
- Precision electronics and current transformers in a single package-reduces the number of installed components - huge labor savings
- Smart electronics eliminate CT orientation concerns-fast trouble-free installation
- ±1% total system accuracy, (10% to 100% of CT rating)
- Revenue Grade measurements
- Precision electronics and current transformers in a single package...reduces the
number of installed components...creating significant labor savings
- Monitor energy parameters (kW, kWh, kVAR, PF, Amps, Volts) at up to 63
locations on a single RS-485 network...greatly reduces wiring time and cost
- Fast split-core installation eliminates the need to remove conductors...saves
time and labor
- Smart electronics eliminate CT orientation concerns...fast trouble-free
- CSI approved...eases submission process for California Solar Initiative
- Input Primary Voltage 208 to 480VAC RMS††
- Number of Phases Monitored One to Three
- Frequency 50/60Hz
- Primary Current Up to 2400 amps cont. per phase††
- Internal Isolation 2000VAC RMS
- Insulation Class 600VAC RMS†††
- Temperature Range 0° to 60°C (32° F to 140°F), 50°C (122°F) for 2400A
- Humidity Range 0 - 95% non-condensing
- Systems Accuracy ±1% of reading from 10% to 100% of the rated current of the CTs...accomplished by matching the CTs with a meter and calibrating them as a system
- Output Physical Characteristics RS-485, 2 wire + shield Baud Rate 9600, 8N1 format
- Protocol Modbus RTU**(*)
** Detailed protocol specifications are available at: http://www.veris.com/modbus/ * Other protocols available. Please consult factory. Click here for complete specifications on the Veris H8035-2400-4
†† Contact factory to interface for voltages above 480VAC or current above 2400 Amps.
††† Do not apply 600V Class current transformers to circuits having a phase-to-phase voltage greater than 600V, unless adequate additional insulation is applied between the primary conductor and the current transformers. Veris assumes no responsibility for damage of equipment or personal injury caused by products operated on circuits above their published ratings.