Acuvim-L Series power meters
for power metering and monitoring at electrical panels and energy
consuming devices or systems. They are also great for non-revenue
sub-metering applications. Measuring all the key electrical parameters,
these power meters offer great value.
The Acuvim EL-M
DIN Rail mounted power meter
version features a single RS485 MODBUS communications port which allows
you to use AccuEnergy's free Acuview energy monitoring and reporting
software. The Acuvim EL allows you can add an optional second RS485 communications port. However, doesn't have a display.
The Acuvim L
comes in 6 different models, allowing you to choose the features that
are right for you, see the Grid below for the various models:
- Metering of distribution feeders, transformers, generators, capacitor banks and motors
- Medium and low voltage systems
- Commercial, industrial, utility
- Power quality analysis
Acuvim-L power meters can be used on any single or three phase
electrical system up to 600V AC. They measure volts, amps, frequency,
power (apparent, active, reactive) & energy, power factor, THD and
individual harmonics on both voltage and current to the 15th harmonic.
- Acuvim AL is manual read meter only, with no remote communication options
- Acuvim BL includes a digital pulse output for kWh or kvarh. Pulse rate and width can be set. Also comes with an Alarm output.
- Acuvim CL includes BL capability and communications through MODBUS RTU via a built-in RS485 serial port.
- Acuvim CL-M
is a DIN Rail mount version, with all the features, but no display.
This lower cost device is great if manual meter reading is not required.
- Acuvim DL has 4 Digital Inputs, 2 Digital Outputs, 1 RS485 port with Modbus RTU protocol and Load Run Time.
- Acuvim EL has Load Run Time (TOU) and 1 RS485 port with Modbus RTU protocol.
- Acuvim EL-M comes with all the EL features, but no display. This lower cost device is great if manual meter reading is not required.
- Acuvim KL
is an excellent, low cost meter for basic power (kW, kVA, kVAr and
Energy (kWh, kVAh, kVArh) and Load Run Time. Perfect for basic
sub-metering applications. Software Any Acuvim model that includes RS485
port & MODBUS RTU protocol is compatible with our free Acuview
Software. This enables remote meter access for real-time monitoring and
local PC-based datalogging. You can download a demo copy of Acuview
software - instructions for installing and using the demo software are
in this PDF document.
Warranty & Approvals
Acuvim-L meters are UL/ULc approved for use throughout North America and come with a 5 Year manufacturer's warranty.
The Acuvim EL-M
is compatible with Acuview Software and communicate via
MODBUS communications protocol using either the built-in RS485 serial
port or the optional AXM-NET Ethernet Module. Acuview Software enables
remote meter access for real-time monitoring and local PC-based
datalogging. You can download a demo copy of Acuview software
- instructions for installing and using the demo software are in this PDF document
. Watch a video demo of Acuview software.
software is a PC-based data logging and reporting software designed to
extend the capabilities of any Acuvim power meter that uses RS485 or
Ethernet communications. Best of all, the software is completely free!
No user reviews available.