NOTE: This product has recently been discontinued however we have a few remaining in stock. Order online or call us toll free on 1-877-766-5412.
The AEMC L100 Simple Logger is a single channel data logger that measures 0 to 1Vrms. Despite the fact that it logs a voltage signal, it is called a current logger because it is designed to work with any current transformer that has a voltage output < 1V. (See the accessories tab.) 0-10mV/A and 0-100mV/A are the most common types.
Simple loggers are cost-effective data loggers that require no user-setup and include a Windows based software package that can plot, analyze recorded data and print graphs and data listings.
Simple Loggers operate in three modes: Logging, Standby, and off. A red LED indicates the mode of operation. In the Logging mode, the logger records information in memory; in the Standby mode, it retains the recorded information for transfer to a computer; in the Off mode, the memory is cleared. However, if the Simple Logger is turned off by mistake, the cleared data can be easily recovered.
The main advantage of the Simple Logger is its ability to perform a wide variety of recording tasks with high resolution and accuracy without the need for user setup. It achieves this my means of automatic scaling and Time Extension Recording (TXR) along with a flexible input design.
Simple Logger is the easiest to use tool built to record data on-site and download it onto your computer for analysis. For the user who is monitoring a machine load or voltage line, trouble shooting HVAC, profiling a process loop or monitoring temperature, it's the perfect tool to give you the information you need, when you need it. Simply connect the logger to the signal to be recorded and press the button to begin recording. When the session is complete press the button to stop.
- Supports wide range of current probes with voltage or current outputs
- Two input types to choose from: 0 to 1Arms, 0 to 3000Arms based on probe
- True RMS measurements
- Inputs via color-coded safety banana jacks
- Select scale via software to match probe
- Machine load monitoring
- Metering CT re-sizing
- Load profiling
- Fault finding
Number of Channels: 1
Measurement Range: 0 to 10,000 Arms (requires optional current probe)
Input: 0 - 1Vrms
Input Connection: Recessed Safety Banana Jacks
Resolution: 8 Bit (max resolution depends on probe)
Accuracy: 1% of Reading + Resolution + probe accuracy
Sample Rate: 4096/hr max, decreases by 50% each time memory is full
Storage Technique: Time Extension Recording
Data Storage: 8192 readings
Power: 9V Alkaline battery
Battery Life: Up to 1 yr of recording @ 25°C
Output: RS232 via DB9 connector
Indicators: Red LED double flashes in Logging, single flashes in standby, and is off in Off mode.
Controls: One button used to start and stop recording sessions and to turn the data logger on and off.
Size: 2-7/8 x 2-5/16 x 1-5/8" (73 x 59 x 41mm)
Weight: (with battery) 5 oz (140 g)
Mounting: Base plate mounting holes or Velcro pads
Operating Temperature: -4 to 158° F (-20 to +70°C)
Storage Temperature: -40 to +174°F (-40 to +80°C)
Relative Hudmidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
Simple Logger® Software
Simple Logger® Software
has the ability to
graphs and view statistics quickly and easily when you download data
from Simple Logger® to your computer. Scale and time axis update
With Simple Logger® Software, c
and drag your mouse to zoom up the desired area of the graph for better
viewing. The Min, Max and Average statistics at the bottom of the
graph update automatically with zoom window.
Just click the Annotate button to add a title and descriptive
information to your graph. This information can be stored and printed
with a graph.
- Very easy to set up and use - no programming required
- Statistics appear on screen: Max, Min, Avg, Date and Time
- On-line display of data logger values
- Zoom capability with automatic statistics update
- User keyed text annotations
- Automatically displays values at the cursor position
- Export dat to spreadshet and database software
- Print both graphs and tabular listings
- Paste graphs into other applications
- Programmable scale and units for all DC loggers. Automatic selection for AC loggers
- Automatic baud rate selection
- 386 or higher
- 4 MB of RAM
- Windows 3.1, Windows 95 or Windows 98
- 1 serial port not in use by any other device
- 100kB hard drive space for program and 200kB max per file stored
No user reviews available.