PML ION 6200 Power Meter - Revenue Grade, Three Phase
The PowerLogic® ION6200 meter is an ultra-compact meter that offers outstanding quality, versatility and functionality in a low cost, flexible meter.
The meter is suitable for myriad applications such as substation monitoring, revenue metering/sub-metering and cost allocation and is an excellent fit for both energy providers and energy consumers. It offers an excellent upgrade path, allowing you to start with a low cost base model and add new features and capabilities as requirements evolve. It can be integrated with our ION® EEM enterprise energy management software, ION Enterprise® operations software or other automation or SCADA system.
- Multiple form factors - Include integrated models with a built-in display that fit in an ANSI 4” cutout, transducer models without a display that can be fastened to a flat surface, and an optional remote display module.
- Modularity - Enables upgrading the ION6200 to meet future needs, simple retrofit and a low initial investment.
- Revenue certified/accurate parameters - Include 3-phase, 4 quadrant energy & demand and compliance to ANSI C12.20 0.5 standards and includes a Megawatt option that provides readings in megawatts and kilovolts for high voltage applications.
The Bottom Line:
- Simple retrofit
- Low initial investment that can still meet future needs
- Plug-in packs add functionality as required
- Upgrade easily while the meter still installed
Ease of Use
- Fast setup via display or software
- Free configuration software
- Bright, easy to read, 12 digit 3/4" high LED display
- 64 samples per cycle
- IEC 60687 class 0.5 accuracy
- 4 Quadrant energy & demand
- Per phase voltage, current, frequency & power factor
- Neutral current, peak current demand, THD
- 49 real-time, true RMS electrical parameters
- RS-485 port
- Modbus RTU for integration with Energy Management Systems
- kWh and/or kVARh and/or kVAh pulsing
- Voltage: L-N 0.3% reading, L-L 0.5% reading
- Frequency: +/- 0.1Hz
- >= 5% of full scale: 0.3% reading
- < 5% of full scale: 0.3% reading + 0.05% full scale
- I4 derivation: 0.6% reading + 0.05% full scale
- Power factor: 1.0% reading
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): +/-1.0% reading
- Power and energy measurements:
- (kW, kVA, kVAR, kWh, kVAh, kVARh). Complies with IEC 60687 Class 0.5 and ANSI 12.20 Class 0.5 (0.5% reading).
- Operating temp: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Storage: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
Installation and Input Ratings
- 64 samples per cycle true RMS
- Autoranging voltage inputs allow direct connection to 400/690VAC systems. The meter is calibrated for 60 to 400VAC L-N connections.
- Supports Direct 4-Wire Wye, 3-Wire Wye, 3-Wire Delta, Direct Delta and single phase configurations
- 3-phase voltage and current inputs
- Impedance: 2M Ohm/phase
- Burden: 0.05VA (typical) @ 5A RMS
- 5A nominal / 10A full scale / 20% overrange
- full accuracy
- Standard terminal strip covers
Dimensions and Shipping
- Basic unit installed depth: 4.2 x 4.2 x 1.6 in (106.7 x 106.7 x 40.6 mm)
- Remote display: 4.2 x 4.2 x 0.9 in (106.7 x 106.7 x 22.9 mm)
- Shipping weight: 1.5 lb / 0.68 kg