Fluke 437-II/BASIC Offers
Higher power frequencies mean smaller and lighter transformers and motors – a critical concern in avionic and military transport applications where weight is a primary concern. Designed specifically for these environments, the Fluke 437 Series II Power Quality and Energy Analyzer is a must-have for those working in ships, submarines, aircraft, spacecraft and other military vehicles.
Equipped with all the functionalities of the Fluke 435 Series II, the 437 Series II offers the best in power quality and energy analysis all the way to 400 Hz.
- 400 Hz Measurement: By increasing the power frequency to 400 Hz, transformers and motors can be much smaller and lighter than at 50 or 60 Hz, which is an advantage in aircrafts, submarines, space crafts, and other military equipment and hand-held tools. The 437 II model captures power quality measurements for these types of avionic and military systems.
- Power Inverter Efficiency: Simultaneously measure AC output power and DC input power for power electronics systems using optional DC clamp.
- PowerWave Data Capture: Capture fast RMS data, show half-cycle and waveforms to characterize electrical system dynamics (generator start-ups, UPS switching etc.).
- Energy Loss Calculator: Classic active and reactive power measurements, unbalance and harmonic power, are quantified to pinpoint the fiscal costs of energy losses.
- Troubleshoot Real-Time: Analyze the trends using the cursors and zoom tools.
- Highest Safety Rating in the Industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance.
- Automatic Trending: Every measurement is always automatically recorded, without any set-up.
- System-Monitor: Ten power quality parameters on one screen according to EN50160 power quality standard.
- Logger Function: Configure for any test condition with memory for up to 600 parameters at user defined intervals.
- View Graphs and Generate Reports: With included analysis software.
- Battery Life: Seven hours operating time per charge on Li-ion battery pack.
- Measuring Ranges: Vrms (ac+dc): 1 to 1000V; Vpk: 1 to 1400Vpk; Volt CF: 1.0 > 2.8
- Resolution: Vrms (ac+dc): 0.01V; Vpk: 1V; Voltage Crest Factor: 0.01
- Accuracy: Vrms (ac+dc): ± 0.5% of nominal range; Vpk: ± 0.1% of nominal range; Volt CF: ± 5%;M
- Measuring Ranges: Amps (ac+dc): 5 to 6000A; Apk: 8400Apk; Amp Crest Factor: 1 to 10; Amps½: 5 to 6000A; Afund: 5 to 6000A
- Resolution: Amps (ac+dc): 1A; Apk: 1Arms; Amp Crest Factor: 0.01; Amps½: 1A; Afund: 1A
- Accuracy: Amps (ac+dc): ± 0.5% ± counts; Apk: ± 5%; Amp Crest Factor: ± 5%; Amps½: ± 1% ± 10 counts; Afund: ± 0.5% ± counts
- Voltage Harmonic Ranges: %of: 0.0 to 100%; %or: 0.0 to 100%; Absolute: 0.0 to 1000V; THD: 0.0 to 100%
- Volt Resolution: %of: 0.1%; %or: 0.1%; Absolute: 0.1V; THD: 0.1%
- Volt Accuracy: %of: ± 0.1% ± n x 0.1%; %or: ± 0.1% ± n x 0.4%; Absolute: ± 5%; THD: ± 2.5%
- Amp Harmonic Ranges: %of: 0.0 to 100%; %or: 0.0 to 100%; Absolute: 0.0 to 600A; THD: 0.0 to 100%
- Amp Resolution: %of: 0.1%; %or: 0.1%; Absolute: 0.1A; THD: 0.1%
- Amp Accuracy: %of: ± 0.1% ± n x 0.1%; %or: ± 0.1% ± n x 0.4%; Absolute: ± 5% ± 5 counts; THD: ± 2.5%
Click here for complete specifications on the Fluke 437-II/BASIC
|Battery Life||7 hours|
|CAT III Rating||1000v|
|CAT IV Rating||600v|
|Current AC Accuracy||1% + 5 counts|
|Current DC Accuracy||0.10%|
|Dimensions||256 mm x 169 mm x 64 mm (10 in x 6.5 in x 2.5 in)|
|High Speed Capture Rate||200|
|Operating Temperature||0 °
c to +50 °
c (32 °
f to 122 °
|Storage Temperature||-20 °
c to +60 °
c (-4 °
f to +140 °
|Typical Recording Period||30|
|Voltage AC Accuracy||0.1% vnom|
|Voltage DC Accuracy||0.10%|
|Weight||2 kg (4.5 lb)|